Energy and Environment
:: Home :
- Question and
Answer-key to problems.
- Global Energy Transition: A Regional and Environmental Perspectives - T.K. Das & T.Banerjee.
- Energy from Green Biomass - J. Dutta.
- Green Energy - A.Varma & B. Behera.
- Energy Resources (Conventional and non-Conventional) - B.S. Koteswara.
- Handbook of Energy and Environment - B.P. Banerjee.
- Energy Security, Climate Change & Sustainable Development - J.Mathur and H.J.Wagner.
- Energy and Climate in the Urban Built Environment, M.Santamouris.
- An Introduction to Environmental Energy Resources - S.R. Manjunatha.
- General Overview: Sun As a Source of Energy, Solar Radiation & its Spectral Characteristics, Conventional
& Nonconventional Energy Sources, Fossil Fuels - Classification, Composition, Physico-Chemical Characteristics & Energy
Content of Coal, Petroleum & Natural Gas.
- Nuclear Energy: Fission & Fusion, Bioenergy - Energy from Biomass & Biogas, Anaerobic Digestion.
- Non-Conventional Energy: Principles of Generation of Solar, Hydropower, Wind, Geothermal & Ocean Energy,
Solar Collectors, Solar Pond, Photo-voltaic, Energy Use Pattern in Different Parts or World and in India.
- Energy Management: Energy Consumption, Energy Conservation, Increased Efficiency & Cogeneration, Energy
Policy, Management of Nuclear Energy Wastes, Research & Development on Renewable Energy, Energy Conservation Policy.
- Environmental Implication of Energy Use: Green-house Gas Emission, Global Warming.
- Energy Security and Energy Budget of the Earth.
- Earth Wind & Water Currents:
Earth's atmosphere from Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis for Research and Applications (MERRA) computer model.
- Wave Interference Computer Simulation:
solution of Korteweg–de Vries equation for Shallow Water Wave using numerical mathematics (finite difference method)
- Example problems of
Radioactive decay demonstrating usage of Radioactive dating.
- Power generated from different sources are usually stored in Grid energy storage. Please read about different
- Have a look at FoaLab to
know about theoretical/computational/experimental approach to Earth Science.