Induction & Maxwell's Equation
:: Home :
- Lecture 01. [Vector Analysis].
- Lecture 02. [Faraday/Lenz's Law].
- Lecture 03. [Motional EMF].
- Lecture 04. [Self Inductance].
- Lecture 05. [Mutual Inductance]
- Lecture 06. [Maxwell's Inferences].
- Lecture 07. [Properties of Maxwell Equations]
- Lecture 08. [Wave Propagation]
- Electromagnetic Induction.
- Maxwell's Equations and Electromagnetic Wave Propagation:
- (a) Equation of continuity of current, Displacement current, Maxwell's equations,
Poynting vector, energy density in electromagnetic field, electromagnetic wave
propagation through vacuum and isotropic dielectric medium, transverse nature
of EM waves, Polarization of E.M. waves.